Condition of use
Users of the website (thereafter called the “Website”) operated by Prestige Japan Inc. (thereafter called the “Company”), should thoroughly read the following user agreement and agree to its terms and conditions prior to using the website.
Article 1. Use of the Website
Users shall accept the fact that the company retains the right to change the user agreement without obtaining prior consent.
Article 2. Personal Information Privacy
The Company will not disclose the user’s personal information to third parties with the exception of disclosures for example to credit card companies and delivery companies where such disclosures are deemed necessary for completing the transaction between the Company and the user or where information disclosure was requested by the government or other public institutions for legal reasons.
Article 3. Use of the On-line Shopping Service
Users can make online purchases in accordance with the following procedure stipulated by the Company as outlined below. Purchases by minors will require the consent of a parent or guardian.
Article 4. Termination
The Company may in its discretion decline the use of the website or its online shopping service to users in instances where the user has violated the terms and conditions of the user agreement, acted in such a way as to cause damage to other users or the Company, or have been judged by the company to be unfit as a user of the Company’s services.
Article 5. Temporary Suspension of Online Service
The Company can without warning suspend all or a part of its online service or terminate it in its entirety in the event of a system malfunction where the Company is unable to provide its services or for any other reasons where such action was considered to be necessary. The Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the temporary suspension of the online service or its termination.
Article 6. Ownership and Trademark
The Company owns the content of the Website (e.g. information, materials, pictures, and sound) unless explicitly stated otherwise. Website contents (e.g. information, materials, pictures and sound) cannot be reproduced, resold, or used for sales purposes outside of the scope admitted by law irrespective of whether such acts are profitable or non-profitable, or be changed, altered, modified or adapted without express prior written consent of the Company.
Article 7. Disclaimer
1. The Company will not be liable for any damages in excess of the price of the merchandise arising out of the use of the Website with the exception of cases where such damages were caused by an intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
2. The user recognizes and accepts that acts such as the transmission of personal information on the Website involves the risk of leakage of information or otherwise loss of control of the information.
3. As a seller on the online shopping service, the Company is deemed to have completed the transfer of the merchandise by sending the merchandise to the designated address after contacting the addressee based on information registered by the user.
4. The Company in principle will not accept any cancellations or returns of the merchandise purchased by users via the online shopping service.
5. The Company has the right to cancel the sales contract in relation to merchandise that was sent to the designated address as requested by the user of the online shopping service, but was subsequently not received by the user owing to his or her absence or for any other reason, and no further contact was made by the said user.
6. The Company will never be liable for any damages, losses, or loss of profit arising from the use of its online shopping service or for merchandise sold on its Website other than those liabilities previously defined in this article or by rules and regulations pertaining to the management of the Website irrespective of the legal reason for the claim.
Article 8. Governing Laws
The use of the Website and the interpretation and the application of the user agreement are governed solely by the laws of Japan unless otherwise stipulated. Any dispute between the user and the Company will be resolved by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo Regional Court in the first instance.
© Copyright PRESTIGE JAPAN INC. ALL rights reserved.