Although We have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display accurately reflects the color of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images on the website.
Some of our products, particularly those that contain or are made from natural materials may be delicate and you should avoid exposing them to heat, sunlight and other harmful elements as the exposure may cause them to tarnish, colors to fade or other damage.
To perfectly finalize the Time & Style designs, we use the fabrics produced by the Dutch weaving mill De Ploeg, established in 1923, and the traditional Japanese Kokura strips since the Edo period.
• Never cut loops or remove them, but put them back into the tissue.
• Use a vacuum cleaner with a smooth nozzle.
• Brush with a soft furniture brush.
• Avoid direct sunlight.
• Do not use soap or detergents.
• In the case of staining, only use lukewarm water with a soft towel. Lay over the stain and allow the towel to dry without lifting it in between (it can take up to 24 hours).